Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Little Boy


Today was Kristopher's last day of 9th grade. Please tell me I am not old enough to have a 15 year old. How did this happen? Just yesterday we were at the James River Park with a friend of mine and her son(the picture). Yes, Kristopher is the chubby one standing up. This summer he will be taking Driver's Education and getting his learner's permit. World, watch out, this kid can't even tell you how to get to his school. He is a great kid, though. He is a huge help to me!

Can anyone guess who the other little boy is? I know you are out there. Come forward and claim your adorable little boy.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Ok, ok, I'll stand up. We are getting SO OLD!! It does seem like yesterday we were at the James River having a fun day out with the baby boys. How did this happen???

    ReplyDelete