Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Good News


Today has been a good day!Well, really yesterday. I just haven't gone to bed yet. It appears Mom has no other health problems except her dementia(isn't that enough} and we got new pictures of Grace. I will try and post a slide show tomorrow. We are still waiting for more pictures. We fell in love again. She is absolutely adorable. Since I know all my readers(all six of you) won't be able to sleep if I don't post one now, I will. We can't wait to get her home. Anyone want to vote on a name? We still aren't sure. We had about decided on Hannah Grace but are thinking she doesn't look like a Hannah.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,
    I like the name Hannah but, you are right she doesn't look like
    a Hannah. I think she looks more like Grace! You did a great job on your slide show!! How about Zoe? Do you like Zoe?

    ReplyDelete