Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Atlanta Braves



Those who know me, know that I am not a huge sports fan. I can follow basketball, baseball, and football pretty well,though. Growing up my Dad was always a coach of whatever sport my brother was playing. I often tagged along. I do love going to Turner Field to see the Braves play. I used to also like going to see the Jacksonville Jaguars. I love being at the actual event. It is so different from watching it on t.v. I,also, love watching my kids play even though I get alittle tense. I want them to do good so bad. I don't want to see them disappointed.

Last weekend, we went to Pine Mountain Animal Park and Turner Field. It was a great weekend. Zachary, Julia, Kristopher and I then headed to the Florida for a week. Dallas and Nicholas headed back to NC. Nicholas didn't want to miss his baseball games. It is near the end of the season so it is more important for him to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment