Friday, April 19, 2013

Article 5 Pick Up

Yes, it happened.  I was a little down yesterday about this two weeks taking so long and this morning I woke up to an email that it had already been picked up.  I have never heard of that happening before but I will take it.  Five days doesn't sound like many days but it is when you are talking about the TA wait.  That could mean the difference in traveling May 9 or May 16, the difference between traveling May 16 or May 23, or in the end it may make no difference at all.  We will have to see how it all plays out but I definitely feel better.

God has amazed us every step of the way during this adoption.  I think we have been on time or ahead in every step.  He must really want the boys to come home.  It really does confirm that the boys are meant to be part of our family.  Not that we need confirmation but it does affirm it.

Now if I would just stop stressing about the small things.  God has definitely got this.

The wait for TA has begun.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I will be right behind you! ~nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise to receive! I am so ready for Tuesday to get here so I can join you in the TA wait!

    ReplyDelete