Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It has to be a God thing

I am not a writer.  Times like this I really wish I was.  I know I can't adequately explain all that God has done for our family during this adoption.  It has truly amazed us all!

This adoption has flown by.  Every step has been faster than normal.  This rarely happens in the world of adoption.  There is no explanation we can give except that this is God's will. He led us to the boys and for some reason wants them home quickly.

At the end of March I started getting really concerned that we weren't going to be able to come up with the rest of the fees in time.  The largest amounts were still to come.  I was almost at my breaking point when the IRS website showed that our refund would be deposited that week.  Praise God!

This last week once again I was getting worried that I would have to get a cash advance on a credit card to pay the fees we have to pay in China.  My prayers became very specific.  Guess what showed up today?  Our refund from the state of North Carolina.  For some unknown reason it was over $1000 more than we thought it would be.  Praise God!

Along the way there have been many other little things that have happened that surprised us and confirmed we are following the correct path.  God is good, all the time!

I have posted this verse before but I am posting it again.  This is definitely the bible verse that best fits the boys' adoption.

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

1 comment: