Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Show

There are advantages to Alyssa being 4 months older than the boys.  She weighs a few pounds less than them but is a few inches taller.  Tonight she did a fashion show of their clothes for us.  She had so much fun we hope she is not going to be upset when she sees the boys wearing "her clothes."

Over the last few months I have been buying clothes as I saw good deals.  I had a tub full and thought I had enough.  After going through them tonight I realized that I don't because there are two of them.  Definitely enough for one child but not two.

The good news is Zachary and I have a list, we will be hitting the yard sales tomorrow.  One of the big items is a dresser for Julia.  We tried everything we could to get her wardrobe up into her new room.  It was not happening.  We also need beds for the boys.  Dallas really wants a bunk bed that converts to two twin beds.  Besides that we need various shorts, pajamas, and shoes for the boys.  It should be a fun day!  Hope it is productive.


2 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping tomorrow! I have been doing a little for Dawson also. So fun. Just can't wait to see all of these cute clothes on our boys! Not Long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny ... does Alyssa really think those are for her? Your boys are so precious! You were double blessed!! ~nancy

    ReplyDelete