Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tidbits

Lots of little things happening so I think I will just list them.

-My sister received her visa today.  We didn't need visas because for some reason last year we got 2 year visas.

-Found the boys' bunk beds off Craiglist today.  They are in their rooms. We just need to get bunkies, mattresses, and some screws.  We will be using them as single beds until the boys get older.

-Alyssa officially became a Braxton 1 year ago today.

-We are half way to Article 5 pickup.  It has been a long week.  I can't decide whether it is more difficult to know nothing will happen until a certain date(April 23) or to be anticipating and hoping everyday that the next step will happen.

-We finished all the rearranging of rooms last week.  All of them were also painted.  Slowly getting them all back in order.  I will post photos once we finish.

-We are still hoping to leave one month from today, May 16.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! I can't wait to see the rooms all done. Wow- one more month! I can't wait to see the boys with you. Happy Alyssa Braxton day! ;)

    ReplyDelete