Thursday, April 4, 2013

Leigh-Anne's Graduation and Cabled

Great morning in Columbia, SC.  My niece is officially a U.S. Soldier.  The rain did not deter us from having a good time.  My brother was there too.  I have not seen him in 3 1/2 years.  After a short graduation ceremony my niece was allowed to check out of her barracks and go off base for the first time in 2 1/2 months.  Red Robin was her celebration place of choice.

Later in the afternoon once we were on the road again to our next destination the email came in from the National Visa Center.  We have been cabled.  I would go into more details but since no one knows what I am talking about I won't.  The important thing is on April 23 as long as there are no problems we will be waiting for Travel Approval.  TA could take from 7-21 days.  I am guessing it will come in around 10.  Time will tell.



1 comment:

  1. You were almost in my town. Had no idea you were so close or I would have suggested we meet for coffee or lunch before you headed out!!!Waiting to hear back from NVC. COngrats to your niece.

    ReplyDelete