Friday, May 3, 2013

We just received confirmation of our flights.  It is real this is really going to happen.  It's okay that our flights aren't very good, our airtime is much longer than it should be, and the tickets are quite expensive especially since we had to upgrade to get seats together.  After the flights last year I said never again. We were spread out and it was miserable going and coming home.  It is even okay that we have to spend 2 extra days in China.

I go through this every adoption.  I feel like it is all a dream and can't really be happening to us.

We are really going to China! I am going to have the twins I have dreamed of for as long as I can remember.  Hope they like us.

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and am very excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! It will be worth the extra money to be next to your family on the plane! I hope you post lots of pictures while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete