Thursday, August 9, 2007

Glad to see that last post worked. It is now 1:06 a.m. We were asleep by 7:30. I still haven't figured out how to see our blog in English. I had some cheats that were supposed to work but they didn't. Sorry about all the typos in the last post. Lack of sleep and not being able proofread once I post.

Thanks for the comments! They are emailed to me so I do get to read those.

Two more days until we fly to Fuzhou. We can't wait to meet ? Grace. Also, I would love picking a name so I can quit calling her that.

The kids did super on the flight. They wouldn't stop feeding us. We got on the flight about 12:30. We had peanuts and a drink, fish or steak and a drink, chicken sandwich and ice cream, another drink, omelet meal and a drink. By breakfast none of us were very hungry. We skipped dinner last night, too, we just wanted sleep.

The posts should get better this afternoon. I will also try and post some pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Guys!

    I'm glad we can communicate (sort of).

    Hope ya'll have fun at the Great Wall! Glad that you had a good flight! Can't wait to hear more about the trip!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah- one more thing- I vote for Lily!! : )
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen!!!!

    I am so glad that we are able to talk! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for the camera!!!! I now have Sykpe my ID is (alligatorlover1)I can't wait to try it! I also can't wait to see Grace's Beautiful face!!!!! I love you guys soooo much:) I know that you will have the Perfect name for this precious little girl!

    Love, me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...glad you guys made it okay...I am not sure what you can't do exactly on blogger, but to view in English, you should be able to go to www.blogger.com/language.g from there you check English and you should be good to go...if you can't view your site, you should be able to go to www.anonymouse.org and then access your blog through their server...hope this helps...we used it in June picking up Anna "Novie", so I hope it works for you too...Can't wait for "Gotcha Day!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are DELIGHTED to hear that you arrived safely! Dad was the first to know & is using his PC to routinely check on your progress. Me - it will be late at night, after work. :( We love you dearly & can't wait to see the pictures & hear more details of your trip. Hope you were finally able to get some sleep. LOL, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. We received an e-mail that Danny is engaged. Not sure if you are able to receive regular e-mail, other than your blog comments. LOL,Sis

    ReplyDelete