Saturday, August 11, 2007

One more thing

I forgot to mention Skype. If you are traveling to China or just have loved ones far away you really should download Skype on your computer. At Walmart you can get a 2 pack of microphones and headsets for 25-35 dollars. Using Skype is free as long as the person you are contacting has Skype on their computer. I was able to talk and see my friend, Alexa, in Florida last night. It was really neat! My sister is also going to download it on her computer so we can talk to her. They will all be able to see Grace before we bring her home.

I left out lots of details in my earlier email. I still think we haven't gotten used to the time change. Everyday we feel alittle bit better but by this time of the night we are all wiped out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pkg. I have installed everything, but not sure what I need to do to make the webcam relate to Skype or if it does so automatically when the call is made. Have sent Alexa skype email to call me so I can ask her since she has been able to use hers to talk with you. Your posting times are showing as between 7-9 a.m. here so not sure exactly what time you are sending since you mention night. Think you are 12 hrs ahead of us so your night is our day...excited about seeing everyone & Grace. LOL

    ReplyDelete