Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Main Attraction at The Zoo


This picture was not taken at the zoo. It was right before we left for the zoo at the White Swan Hotel. We had a choice to stay at the Victory(where we are at) or the White Swan. The White Swan gives you a special going home barbie. It is a caucasion(spelling is wrong) barbie with an asian baby. While I would have loved the barbie it wasn't worth the price. The rooms are smaller, it is very crowded, and it is much more expensive. Sorry, got off the topic there. Yes, we really were the main attraction at the zoo. You really do get used to the stares and just smile or ignore them.

I have so much more to write and lots and lots of pictures to share but I don't have time now. We have to be at the White Swan at 2:30 to complete 2 hours of paperwork. There is one form I have to sign then I am going to take the kids to the playground. Dallas will complete the paperwork. We are supposed to meet Rick, Pam, and AJ at Lucy's for dinner at 4:30. We were fortunate enough to run into them when we were at the White Swan today. They were able to go to the Christian Church today. We are looking forward to hearing all about it. We would have loved to have gone too but were already scheduled to go to the zoo. When our guide was late we were about to find the church. Connie showed up so we did go to the zoo. Everyone else with our agency opted out. We were glad we went even if we were the main attraction.

Sorry this post is so hodge podge. Trying to write alot in a little bit of time. Will write more later.

P.S. If you notice Grace is now allowing Dallas to hold her. We are very thankful for this. It gives my back a much needed break.

1 comment:

  1. So many great pics! Thanks for taking the time to post so often! I'm so glad Grace is getting more and more comfortable with Dallas. I know you're both so relieved. Y'all got some great deals shopping! Love the monkey pic! I know what you mean about loving taking photos, I keep my digital camera with me 24/7 nowadays. I'd love to see a photo of you in your new pearls!

    ReplyDelete