Thursday, August 2, 2007



More Days Until We Leave!




Today, I think I finished up most of the shopping. Thank Goodness! Fortunately I hit some great sales. Did you know Target has little girl's shoes on clearance for 2-3 dollars? Unfortunately, I don't know what size ? Grace is going to wear. I did buy a couple of 5's. I am thinking that may be her size. It would make too much sense for me to buy several different sizes. Also,Target has some great toys on Clearance. I got Dora around the World(original cost around 20.00) for 3.24. I had to buy 2 of those, one for ? Grace and one for Julia. They are going to be for Christmas. I got a couple of other neat toys for Christmas for 3.00. Nicholas kept reminding me they weren't on my list. I just can't pass up a bargain. The problem is every time I go to the store there is at least one item on my list that they don't have. So I keep having to go to a different store. Plus as soon as I finish one list I think of 5 more items I need. But I am on the home stretch.

It is amazing to me that we will be leaving in 6 more days. I can't imagine getting our little girl. I continue to pray the foster parents are preparing her for this. We do know she will traveling from her orphanage(about 6 hour drive)with another little boy. I met,Pam, online and her son will be coming with ? Grace. They will be in Fuzhou at the same time as us. They are with a different agency so we may not always be doing the same things but we are at the same hotel. It is nice knowing that we won't be there alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment