Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One last post

I am so excited! I got to see my blog for the first time in 2 weeks. I guess it isn't blocked in Hong Kong.

Since I decided to make another post I might as well mention the hotel room. It is very neat. Small but elegant. The potty and shower are behind glass doors. Both rooms are small. Very hard room to describe but pictures will follow in a couple of days.

Now I really must go to sleep. We are in 2 rooms again. I have the 3 youngest and they are long gone. I have been typing the dark as not to wake them.

Goodnight, Hong Kong!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aunt Kristen! I can't wait until y'all get home! Please call me when you land. Hugs to all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you're on the way to the airport right now! I'm so excited that y'all are almost home again! I love hearing about what you've missed and what life is like there, all the little differences and big differences. It's truly fascinating. I hope Grace will do well on the plane. You'll have to tell us what it was like adopting Julia and your trip to Russia when you get some time.

    ReplyDelete