Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This is really it

The bell hop will be here in 15 minutes to get our luggage. We came with 4 bags we are leaving with 5. Not bad considering we got 2 bikes. We were able to buy really big bikes for the suitcases here for 10.00. I am leaving one of my other suitcases. I wish I hadn't given away now because we may be near the weight limits.

Things I forgot to mention earlier. We will not miss the heat. Here you are hot all the time unless you are in your hotel room. The temperature is around 100 and the humidity is around 100. It is much hotter than Florida. You are sweating all the time. The shops aren't air conditioned,they just have fans. We can't wait to be in the climate we are used to again.

We will miss all the friends we have made here. We all have a special bond especially Pam and Rick who we were with in Fuzhou. It has been nice talking to so many people and learning about their children.

Next stop Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment