Friday, August 3, 2007

What Happens When Mom Sleeps until 8:30





I couldn't get to sleep last night until 4:00 a.m. so I slept in alittle. Zachary and Julia were playing in Zachary's room. Zachary currently has no t.v. so he has been coming up with other things to do. He is very creative. The pictures above show the things he made. Julia and him have a great time playing together when they aren't arguing.

Later we were headed out and Nicholas asks what that bump is under Julia's eye. As the day progresses it gets larger and turns black and blue. She officially has her first black eye. Around here it is hard to get a straight story. I think that Zachary accidently hit Julia in the head with a small wooden bat. She never cried or anything.

2 comments:

  1. Love those crafts! Cute! Elizabeth had her first black eye about a year ago I think. I think she fell onto something, I'm not sure. How embarassing to send her to school like that! Julia is one tough cookie not to cry about that boo-boo! My kids would have screamed so loud the astronauts on the space station would have heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's are not allowed to sleep late! Give Julia a hug for me! Annie

    ReplyDelete